terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2010

Aqui em Brisbane é distribuido de graça um jornal chamado MX - tipo o Metro no Brasil (ou pelo menos em São Paulo). No final do jornal tem uma sessão muito engraçada chamada "Here's looking for you". A pessoa envia um SMS com o texto que quer publicar, sobre alguém que viu muito rápido e se interessou. Olha isso:

To Jay at KFC at the Myer Centre. The only reason I buy KFC is to see you because I don't even like KFC. Keen for a drink sometime? I think you know who I am and what I always order.
- KFC Hater

To the Angus & Coote blonde who catches the 6pm 333 from Chermside every night, your smile makes me smile.
- James

To the girl working at KFC on Tuesday night. I saw you were making my burger. Can you server me next time? By the way, I love you.
- Blondy guy

HAHAHAHAH! Seeensacional!
Aí tem uma sessão meio que João Bidu. A de hoje foi: tenho 22 anos, namoro a dois meses e a menina está falando em ter filhos. O que eu faço? As respostas:

Wear a condom (Mother Tereza)
Get her a puppy (Dog Lover)
Leave. At 22 you should be enjoying yourself. Don't throw your life away on this girl you hardly know. (Old wise one)
If you can see a future with her, stay. If not, move on. (Don't lead her on)

Um dia ainda mando, só pra ver se aparece:
Pedreiros de Riverside - prestem mais atenção quando o CityCat das 11h chegar. Vocês tem Facebook?
Web Analytics